Grayguns P320 Enhancement Kit Includes:
- Grayguns Sig Sauer P320 X-Series Laser-Sculpted Grip Module - Carry (Black)
- Grayguns Sig Sauer P320 Adjustable Trigger - Straight
- Grayguns Hard Duty Use Sig Sauer P320 Magazine Base Pad - Extended Magwell Version
Grayguns Sig Sauer P320 X-Series Laser-Sculpted Grip Module - Carry (Black)
The custom designed, laser-sculpted SIG Sauer® P320 xCarry Grip Module starts off as a standard SIG xCarry grip module (full-sized grip for the 17-round, standard capacity magazine)
Note – The P320 xCarry module fits 9mm, .40 and .357 SIG P320 uppers. The X-Series Grip Modules will not work with magazines that have “SIG SAUER” on the baseplate. They are compatible with the baseplates that have the SIG mark on it.
Grayguns Sig Sauer P320 Adjustable Trigger - Straight
The Grayguns P320 Adjustable Straight Trigger is the ultimate fire control refinement for this amazingly versatile platform, embodying the best innovations from Bruce Gray’s continuing R&D program with SIG Sauer®. Like all Grayguns Inc. products, proudly American made from precision machined tool steel, heat treated, hand finished and gauged for perfect appearance, fit and function.
Designed for hard duty use, with the toughness to outlast your pistol, Grayguns P320 triggers are Grayguns Grade and guaranteed for life.
- Adjustable over-travel eliminates gross movement after the sear is released, and reduces trigger travel to reset
- Enhanced Leverage geometry reduces pull weight by 30% with stock springs
- Smoother takeup, sear release and reset sensation
- Optimal 90⁰ sear release
- Supports Voluntary Upgrade rough handling characteristics for assurance and reliability
Grayguns Hard Duty Use Sig Sauer P320 Magazine Base Pad - Extended Magwell Version
Designed for hard-duty use. Their custom Grayguns SIG Sauer P320 magazine base pads are manufactured from 6061 Aluminum. Professionally finished with MIL-A-8625 Type III anodized coating. Pads go through a glass-beading process to provide a flat-black finish.
The base pad is the same thickness as the OEM SIG base pad. They have streamlined them in multiple areas.
A relief cut on the sides enhances malfunction drills, and allows for effective one-handed reloads using the belt or holster.
Designed for the full-size magazine in a XSeries with the magwell. Also works with 21-round magazines and fits the standard P320.