The PDW Grip is a drop in upgrade for AR style rifles with a more vertical angle, optimized for short LOP (length of pull) personal defense weapons (PDW), bringing the primary hand in closer to the shooter's body, encouraging a more natural elbows in shooting posture which substantially reduces wrist fatigue and is concurrent with modern shooting doctrine.
Made to the finest standards from an extremely durable fiber reinforced polymer, the PDW Grip is the result of extensive professional shooter feedback and engineering excellence that has produced one of the finest shooting upgrades in the market today. The PDW Grip sports a patented design with zones of moderately aggressive surface texture to provide unmatched gripping properties for positive weapon control in all environments.
The PDW Grip fits any mil standard lower receiver (forged or billet, AR15 or AR10) that accepts a standard AR grip and provides improved biomechanics to better align the trigger finger for a more comfortable and direct rearward trigger pull. Thanks to its hollow core design ( no internal storage ), the PDW Grip is very light, weighing only 2.1 oz. Since the PDW Grip is a drop in upgrade it is sold without a grip screw.
Shooter Refined Ergonomics: at 14 degrees, the PDW Grip is 235% (19 degrees) more vertical than the standard A2 grip and is the most comfortable and relaxing grip on the marketplace. The PDW Grip places the hand's flexor muscles on more of the same plane for a more natural hand position with little to no fatigue even during prolonged use.
Optimized Biomechanics: small beavertail backstrap provides enhanced ergonomics and allows the operator's hand to ride high on the grip for improved recoil management and fire control.
Tactile Gripping Texture: much more aggressive texture than most other grips on the marketplace. Zones of more aggressive anti slip texturing on the palm panels for excellent gripping properties and for positive weapon control in all environments.
- All edges rounded for operator comfort
- Reinforced beaver tail for extra rigidity
- Aggressive PSP (Pentagonal Surface Projections) Texture on both palm panels for superior weapon control
- Grooves on the front and rear backstraps for optimal anti slip surface and excellent gripping properties
- Accommodates the seam commonly found on the beaver tail of forged lower receivers
- Unique trigger guard design provides a very comfortable, and absolutely the best fit at the trigger guard area of any grip on the market
- Grip pulls the operator's hand forward into the grip for a more positive grip and better operational control of the weapon
- Robust design easily exceeds industry standards for quality, strength and durability
The PDW Grip is a drop in replacement grip for, and compatible with, lower receivers (forged or billet, AR15 or AR10) made with mil standard dimensions. The degree to which your weapon shares these dimensions will determine the quality of fit with items such as the PDW Grip and other similar devices. Said another way, the more your weapon deviates from standard the less likely your weapon will be compatible with products such as the PDW Grip.