Aero Precision AR-15 Enhanced Gen 2 M-Lok Handguard w/ Barrel Nut - 15" Black
15" AR15 Vorderschaft von Aero Precision
mit M-LOk SChnittstelle
Aero's Enhanced M-LOK (EM) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The M-LOK system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.72" inside diameter (from barrel nut cut to forward end) fits most muzzle devices and
- 1.5" suppressors
- 1.78" inside barrel nut cut area diameter
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
- BAR Barrel Nut - Used to connect BAR style handguards to standard threaded upper receivers. This product comes with 4 shims to properly time the gas tube with the upper receiver.
- Platform: AR15
- Series: M4E1
- Attachment Type: M-LOK
- Material: Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Actual Handguard Length: 14.94"
- Weight: 11.2oz
- Handguard Screw Torque: 25 in-lbs