Battle Arms Development 3 Piece Enhanced Lower Parts Kit
inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
Dreiteiliges Set von Battle Arms Development
Verschlussfanghebel, Sicherung, Magazinhalter
Sehr schön gefertigt!
Material 8620 Heat Treated Steel Finish
Oberfläche Black Phosphate Finish
Enhanced Bolt Catch (BAD-EBC-IC), which is a cost friendly alternative, without sacrificing the quality for your AR build! The AR-15 Cast Enhanced Bolt Catch is 8620 heat treated cast steel with a manganese phosphate black finish. With this upgrade you have a versatile modular design, enhanced control surfaces, lightweight engineering, and better ergonomics.
- Lightweight but Robust Design 0.39oz
- Compatible with Norgon Ambi-Catch Without Interference
- Raised "T-Shaped" Heel Provides Positive and Distinctive Control Surface for Bolt Lock Back
- Bold Horizontal and Diagonal Serrations Provides Positive Purchase
Enhanced Single Sided Safety Selector (BAD-E4S-IC) for the AR15 Style Rifles.
- Based on our famous BAD-ASS Ambidextrous Safety Selector with distinctive and diagonal serrations.
- Single Side Safety Selector (0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- Fit all Mil-Spec Dimensioned AR-15 Lower Receiver
- Black Phosphate Finish
- Investment Cast 8620 Heat Treated Steel
- MADE IN U.S.A.
Enhanced Magazine Catch - BAD-EMC-IC
- Process: Investment Cast (Same Process as Mil-Spec)
- Material: 8620 Heat Treated Steel Finish: Black Phosphate Finish
- Construction: One Piece Engineering (Not Two-Piece)
- Design: Lightweight Fluted Design
- Compatibility: Compatible with Mil-Spec Magazine Release Button, BAD-EMR, BAD-EMMR, etc.
- Length: Shorter Threaded Pin to Reduce Installed Magazine Button Profile of Solid Face Magazine Release Buttons
- Weight: 0.25 oz (v.s. 0.32 oz Mil-Spec)