Ferfrans Gen 2 CQB/CRD Modular Muzzle Brake System - .223/5.56
Aussergewöhnliche und gesuchte Mündungsbremse von Ferfrans
Lieferung mit Aussenhülle
Diese lässt sich durch leichte Drehung entriegeln und abziehen.
der .223 hat ein Standard 1/2"x28 Gewinde
The new Ferfrans CQB Modular Muzzle Brake System is a two part system consisting of the performance MUZZLE BRAKE MOUNT + CRD (Concussion Reduction Device) which features a built in quick attach/detach mechanism. The difference between the Gen 1 and Gen 2 is that, the muzzle brake mount (MBM) will now accept the OSS Suppressor as well as the CRD.
After firing several rounds, the Gen 1 locking lug gets frozen with the carbon deposit and it can no longer be removed. As you know, famous suppressors get stuck too and some suppressor company even suggest firing a round to remove the suppressor. The Gen 2 reverse thread is easy to remove after firing either suppressor or CRD.
New Gen2 Features:
- The surface is now Black Oxide.
- The circumference is reduced so that it will match most handguards.
- Slightly lighter than the Gen 1
- The connector is reverse thread instead of the locking lug.
- More holes on the CRD body for better control in full-auto compared to Gen 1.
- Threads: 1/2x28
- MADE IN USA