Scalarworks LEAP Aimpoint ACRO Mount - Absolute
Scalarworks LEAP Aimpoint ACRO Montage
Diese Montage ergibt mit einem Aimpoint ACRO auf einer AR eine ABSOLUTE Co-Witness Höhe
Sehr schön gefertigt, sehr leicht.
Ein richtiger Blickfang!
During its development, the Leap mount was subjected to dozens of stress tests before a single prototype was ever made. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) helped extract every bit of performance from every gram of material. This cutting edge design process has resulted in the most efficient mount design possible.
Today, the Leap mount features an even stronger base with a forward lean to provide more room for magnifiers, and chamfered side pockets for improved thumbscrew access. The re-designed clamp has discreet hardened steel pins and a stopper to indicate when it's sufficiently open to clear a Picatinny rail.
- Light Made Right: Engineered to be the lightest Aimpoint ACRO QD mount, without compromising an ounce of strength.
- Mighty Mount: They put a variety of QD mounts on a digital test stand, capable of exerting up to 1500lbs of force, and analyzed load versus displacement data for each. We then used everything we learned from these tests to refine our original design, culminating in the Leap; a quick-detach mount that is both the lightest and strongest on the market today.
- Clamp: A highly efficient clamp design guarantees precise operation and unprecedented rigidity: It features an oversize hooded thru-hole to buttress the thumbscrew's shank, which is the maximum possible diameter to fit a Picatinny channel. A pair of hardened steel precision ground pins is press fitted to the clamp and act as guides.
- Smooth is Fast: The Leap has no protruding levers, bolts, or knobs to rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- ClickDrive™: Their patented ClickDrive™ quick-detach mechanism is intuitive, self adjusting, and completely recoil proof. By decoupling clamping force from vibration resistance, ClickDrive™ doesn't need massive amounts of imprecise torque, and is not dependent on unreliable friction. A low profile recessed thumbwheel deflects external impacts, while letting you take the mount off in under 3 seconds, with or without gloves.
- Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel
- Finishes: Type III Anodizing / Flash Nitride
- Center height over rail: 1.42"
- Co-Witness: Absolute
- Weight: 1.48oz
- Rails: MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny
- Sight Compatability: Aimpoint ACRO P-1
- Mount: Scalarworks® Leap™ (SW0300)
- Tools: T10 Torx driver bit
- Manuals: Scalarworks® Leap™