Strike Industries Ultralight Multi-Function End Plate & Anti-Rotation Castle Nut FDE
AR15 Endplatte von Strike Industries
auch um 180° gedreht nutzbar!
The SI Ultralight Multi-Function End Plate and Anti-Rotation Castle Nut are designed to update and upgrade the often neglected castle nut and endplate system. Now available in an ultralight 7075-T6 aluminum version that is anodized in color options to customize the look of your AR. While the traditional endplate and castle nut works extremely well in retaining your receiver extension, the peening of the castle nut is not conducive to rebuilding or upgrading. With the vast amount of aftermarket support for the AR system today, SI feels that there’s a need for a secure system as adaptive as you are. Enter the MFEP and ACN. The SI MFEP and ACN offers a built-in anti-rotation QD socket and sling loops. The MFEP is reversible to orientate sling loops to desired side. The Anti-Rotation Castle Nut (ACN) is specifically designed to work with the Multi-Function End Plate (MFEP). Instead of peening the endplate to secure the castle nut, a set screw fulfills this function to allow for multiple uses as you upgrade or update your build. Also never worry about finding a flying takedown pin detent and spring again as there is an included set screw on the MFEP for ease of installation or removal. Consider the Strike Industries Ultralight Multi-Function End Plate and Black Anti-Rotation Castle Nut for your next build or upgrade for both functionality and form of your AR-15 and/or AR-10.
- End plate set screw to retain takedown pin detent and spring for ease of installation or removal
- Multi-Function End Plate is reversible to orientate sling loops to desired side
- No peening or staking needed with the Anti-Rotation Castle Nut and Multi-Function End Plate design
- Anti-rotation QD socket
- Multiple sling loop attachment points
- Ultralight anodized 7075-T6 aluminum construction
- x1 Multi-function end plate
- x1 Anti-rotation castle nut
- x1 Set screw for anti-rotation
- x1 Set screw for detent and spring
- x1 Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 242®