Triggertech AR9 Two Stage Duty Trigger curved
Der neue Duty Trigger von Triggertech
The design of their new Duty Line was driven by feedback from military and law enforcement operators. They wanted their patented Zero Creep Technology and proven stainless steel internals, but with a more tactile feel. To achieve this, they more than doubled the pull weight and length of the first stage. And after the zero creep break they engineered a much more forceful reset. The result? A totally different feel that offers more certainty with every shot. The Duty Line is TriggerTechs interpretation of what Mil-Spec should be.
Close quarter engagement, harsh environments operations, law enforcement, military, 3 Gun, varmint hunting.
Trigger Control Details:
- Trigger Lever Type: Flat Straight or Traditional Curved
- Trigger Action: Two-Stage
- Zero Creep™: Yes
- TKR Technology: Yes
- CLKR Technology: Yes
- FLTWR Technology: Yes
- Creep: 0.000"
- Overtravel: 0.060"
- Reset: 0.070"
- Reset Feel: Heavier reset force
- Hammer Strike Force: Full
- Pin Size: Standard Mil-Spec Pin 0.154" (trigger pins not included)
- Weapon Platforms: AR-9
- Housing: EZAC Diecast
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
- PVD Black – PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.