Triggertech Diamond AR Trigger - PVD Black GERADE
Ultimativer Matchabzug von TriggerTech
- 1st Stage Gewicht: 4 oz
- 2nd Stage Gewicht: 20 oz - 3.75 lbs
- Abzugsgewicht gesamt: 1.5 lbs - 4.0 lbs
The AR Diamond Trigger is an adjustable trigger designed to enhance the accuracy and precision of an AR for top competitors, long range shooters and enthusiasts looking to improve their shooting.
Long range, 3 Gun, competition, precision shooting, harsh environments, law enforcement, military, target shooting, varmint hunting.
Trigger Control Details
- 1st Stage Weight: 4 oz
- 2nd Stage Weight: 20 oz - 3.75 lbs
- Total Pull Weight: 1.5 lbs - 4.0 lbs
- Zero Creep™: Yes
- TKR™: Yes - Min Overtravel
- CLKR™: Yes - Inc. Adjustable
- Flat Wire™: Yes - Hard Primer Compatible
- Take Up Distance: 0.035"
- Overtravel: Sub 0.015"
- Reset: Sub 0.030"
- Pin Size: Mil Spec 0.154"
- Material: 7075 Aluminum & Stainless Internals
- Warranty: Product Lifetime
- Housing: 7075 Aluminum (anodized)
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
- PVD Black – PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.