Odin Works AR-10 M-LOK Forend - 15.5"
inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
Für DPMS mit LOW (2,00") Gehäuse(BILD beachten und IHRE Waffe messen!!)
The AR-10 forend from ODIN Works is a versatile system for your AR-10 builds. Designed to work with DPMS pattern uppers, the forend works with both high (2.06”) and low (2.00”) profiles. 308 forends feature the ODIN boomerang cuts making it lightweight and good looking. All ODIN Works forends are free floating for accuracy and hard anodized for durability.
- Forend adapter threading: 1 7/16-16
- Free float.
- Made from 6005-T651 Aluminum.
- Weight: 12.60oz.
- Inside diameter: 1.75"
- Outside diameter: W-1.95" H-2.23"
- Engineered with advanced ergonomics for comfort and improved performance.
- Continuous/uninterrupted Picatinny Rail across the top.
- Accessory rails can be placed at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail.
- QD sling mount positions at 3 and 9 o'clock.
- M-LOK is a modular locking accessory mounting system developed by MAGPUL.
- Adjusts in 1/2 slot increments for precise accessory placement.
- No access to back side of the rail is required.
- Accessories can mount with either end facing forward.
- Works with both metal and polymer accessories.